San Elijo Elementary Country Fair is only 3 DAYS AWAY!
SEES Country Fair: Saturday April 18, 2015, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Yoo Hoo! Have you signed up to Volunteer Yet??
Each class MUST fill 20 separate shifts or we will close some rides, games and fun booths! No one likes an empty booth! Sign up TODAY by clicking on this link:
Our vendors Do NOT take cash so you’ll need your tickets in order to buy food, drinks and dessert. Don’t waste time standing in line at the Fair! Buy your family packs all week before and after school!
The Family Pack is $55! This includes 25 food tickets and 4 fun cards…Each fun card has 25 punches for rides/attractions/games!!! 4 fun cards = 100 punches!!!!
Exciting Auction News:
SEES auction has gone virtual and this year we’re using a sweet new program! Here are some highlights:
· Register in less than 30 seconds at www.501auctions.com/sees
· Bidding begins on Friday, April 17 at 9:30 AM!
· Create a watch list of your favorite items and then bid from anywhere, anytime!!
· Receive alerts if you’re outbid or use the NEW “Buy Now” option so you don’t miss out on your favorite items!!
Hold on to your seats…you won’t want to miss out on these Fabulous Auction Items:
· Top Gun Experience–Spend the day as a fighter pilot in a military aircraft!!
· 2 LA Clippers Tickets
MORE SPONSORS Needed!
To showcase your business, support the fair with a group of friends or neighbors or to highlight your family name, contact Tina Heap at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just remember, your generous support help sustain various SEES education programs at SEES so Thank YOU!!
• 50 Pop Up Tents (Labeled with name and phone #)
• 10 Big Jumbo Coolers (Labeled with name and phone #)
• Large Baskets
• Basket Fillers
• Hard Candy (No Chocolate or Gum)
Please drop your donations off at the Multi Purpose Room (MPR) or email Nadia Ardebili-Soerries or Rosie McAuliffe at email@example.com
Thank you for helping make this the most amazing Fair EVER!!!