San Elijo Hills Community Association HOA Updates
Following is a list of important announcements and upcoming events for San Elijo Hills Association (HOA):
Turkey Classic Golf Tournament
Calling all golfers! There is still room to sign up! Whether you are a first time golfer or seasoned pro, it’s time to register for the 13th Annual Turkey Classic Neighborhood Golf Tournament! Come join us November 28, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. for some golf, food, and drinks!
You can organize your own four-some or we can match you up with the perfect partners for a great day of golf right here at the St. Mark Executive Course in San Marcos. We’re aiming for a shotgun start this year. This means we need at least 48 players. Are you in?
This is an amazing tournament, and sponsorship opportunities are available!
The San Elijo Hills Foundation (http://sanelijohillsfoundation.weebly.com?) is busy taking this long-standing community tradition to a whole new level. It’s going to be a blast! Come meet some new friends, get involved and make an impact in our community. Visit www.turkeyclassic.com for more information. Hope to see you all there!
Annual Tree Lighting Celebration
Tis the season to light up the night! Come celebrate this long standing tradition in San Elijo Hills! Join us in the Town Square on Friday, December 4th. Festivities will run from 6:00PM-8:30PM with the tree lighting at 7:00PM. Activities include:
• Santa will be here for pictures so make sure you are on his “nice” list! Don’t forget to bring your camera!
• Carolers dressed in Dickens-style attire will fill the air with classic holiday tunes.
• A Colorful Universe will have an ornament painting station for only $5.00 per ornament. Stop by to create a one-of-a-kind decoration for your home! They also make great gifts for family.
• Holiday elves will join us to show off their artistic skills with balloons.
• Cookies, cider and hot chocolate will be served to warm your belly!
• Some delicious food trucks will be serving up a variety of specialties available for purchase.
We hope that you and your family are able to make it out to this magical event! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Liz McCardle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s to good friends, family, and laughter during this Holiday season!
Voting Day is ahead of us here in San Elijo Hills! This year’s Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 15th at 6:00PM at the San Elijo Elementary School multipurpose room. Homeowners are encouraged to either return their ballots by mail or drop them in the ballot box in the Visitor’s Center by the deadline listed on the notice to ensure they are counted. Neighborhood Representatives are required to attend to the meeting to ensure quorum is established and the votes from their neighborhood are counted. All homeowners are also welcome to attend the meeting. Thank you all in advance for your participation in this process for our community!
Walters Management Carlsbad Office
The Carlsbad office will be moving on December 3rd- 4th. During this move they will have limited access to emails, however phone calls will be forwarded to the San Diego Corporate office. All emergencies will be addressed immediately and nonemergency calls/emails will be addressed as soon as possible. The office will be fully operational in the new office on Monday, December 7th. Both the phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same. Our new location is 3207 Grey Hawk Court, Suite 140, Carlsbad, CA, 92010 Phone: (760) 431-2522 Toll Free: (866) 431-2522
The Holiday season is upon us! Food, shopping, and school breaks (how are you going to get your shopping done?!) are most likely on your mind. Parking may not be on your radar. Add parking for guests during the Holidays on top of your current parking situation can always be a challenge. Not only is this a good time to think about where to put all those cars, but to consider the Association’s rules and year round parking issues within the community.
• Streets become more crowded when garages and driveways are not utilized for parking. Vehicles should be parked in available garage space first, then parked in the driveway, and then, if necessary, parked in the street.
• Garages shall be used for vehicles and other personal storage only.
• (Section 8.6): No trailer, camper, boat, recreation vehicle, commercial vehicle or similar equipment shall hereafter be permitted to remain upon the property (unless placed or maintained within an enclosed garage) nor permitted to be parked on any street, whether public or private, alley or community common area or project common area within the San Elijo Hills Community other than temporarily for purposes of loading, unloading or cleaning.