San Elijo Hills Real Estate Market Update
San Elijo Hills Real Estate Market Report
Only 14 Active homes and condos currently for sale in San Elijo Hills averaging 25 days on the market priced from to $430.000-$2,995,000* (*Home for sale in The Estates)
In October – 11 homes sold in San Elijo Hills with an average sale price of $677,500 and an average of 19 days on the market.
North County San Diego Detached Homes Market Report
Average Sale Price $613,654 +9.8%
Average Market Time 41 Days -10.9%
Inventory 2.3 Months -32.4%
Active Listing 919 -28.3%
Every year at this time, many local homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their homes on the market for the first time, while others who already have their homes on the market decide to take them off until after the holidays.
Seven great reasons not to wait:
- Relocation buyers are out there. Many companies are still hiring throughout the holidays and need their employees in their new positions as soon as possible.
- Purchasers who are looking for homes during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy now.
- You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
- Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
- There is less competition for you as a seller right now.
If you’re thinking of selling, whether it’s this Fall/Winter or next year, please let me know! With so little inventory on the market, many buyers are still looking for homes so if it’s the right time for you to make a move now, I’m here to help! If you’re planning to move in the new year, it’s never too early to get started preparing your home for sale.
Ed Philbrick: REALTOR®
CalBRE # 0196713
Coastal Premier Properties CalBRE # 01861547
Have Questions? Things You’d Like to See Featured Here? Need a contractor referral?
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org