New year, DO YOU, Mama!
Now that the holiday hustle and bustle are behind us, it’s time to focus on YOU. Whether your dreams and goals for 2018 are big or small, we challenge you to embrace change, strive for growth, and have an open mind! January is the perfect time to give back to yourself and your health by enrolling in Body Back.
Body Back is a results-based fitness program where you will:
- Experience targeted high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and results-based workouts through cardio, strength, and core work.
- End each class with a relaxing meditation to help you recharge and head back to your work week, your teething baby, or school drop-off.
- Find inspiration and motivation in every class through a mamahood sisterhood.
- Improve your health, ﬁtness, and physical strength while experiencing a personal transformation.
- Learn to embrace change, and love your body, inside and out!
Body Back classes meet here in San Elijo Hills and we are now enrolling for our January sessions! Click here to enroll and receive a limited time discount.
Never been to a class? Here is a sneak peek: https://vimeo.com/195336053
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
San Elijo Hills BODY BACK Gives Back!
Join us this month for one of our Pinktober Fundraiser Classes:
- Saturday Oct 4th at 7:30 am
- Monday Oct 20th at 9am
*Both these above classes will be donation based and all proceeds benefit Together 4 Hope
Body Back is where inspiration meets transformation. Dare we say it will change your life? Yes, it will! It doesn’t just give you your Body Back, it gives you your whole self back: body mind and soul. It may be the hardest workout you have ever done and you will be proud! You will accomplish things you never thought possible alongside women who will become your lifelong friends. You deserve this! Workout before the kids wake up at 5:30 am OR Drop off the kids at school and take care of YOU at one of our new 9 am classes!
First Class Free!
Try out our Groupon Deal Here (expires 10/2) 4 classes for $25 or one month for $59
OR Mention you saw us in San Elijo Life and try out one week free!! (New customers only)
Regular Class Times Choose from:
- M/W/F 5:30 am
- M/Th at 9:00 am
- Saturdays (Yoga Style) at 7:30 am
*Body Back is a child free workout *Not intended for prenatal exercise.
Check us out! facebook.com/BodyBackSD or Our website: www.sandiego.fit4mom.com
Email BodyBackSD@fit4mom.com or Call 760-410-8497
Local fitness program for moms is giving back to San Elijo Hills schools! When you register before Jan 9th, San Elijo and Discovery Elementary moms can have $50 of their new client registration donated to their school’s PTO. Body Back is a fitness and nutrition program for moms of all ages. Created by local resident and Stroller Strides founding mom Lisa Druxman, Body Back is an eight week program designed to help you lose fat and gain strength, endurance, energy, and confidence. Work out twice a week in a small group setting with a specially trained instructor. Choose between M/W 9:30 am or T/Th 6 am. Classes start Jan 9th
and run through the beginning of March.
- Before and after fitness assessments.
- Meal plan and food journals
- Two weekly workouts with your trainer and home workout DVD’s
- Online coaching and support
“Like” us on facebook, “Body Back San Diego” or find out more at www.BodyBackWorkout.com . Space is limited to 10. Reserve your spot today! Call 760-690-4088 or email email@example.com
Unleash your personal possibilities!
When was the last time you achieved real results?
When was the last time you were inspired?
When was the last time you felt recharged?
YOUR time is now!
Body Back® is the newest program release from Stroller Strides’ founder Lisa Druxman. It is a results-based workout designed specifically for moms. Whether they just had a baby or had a baby twenty years ago, it will help any mom get her body back. Most importantly, it will help moms unlock their personal possibilities in an inspiring and powerful environment. Moms of all ages and stages are seeing results that they never believed possible!
Body Back clients experience targeted high-intensity workouts, inspiration and motivation in every class. When done in conjunction with Lisa’s Mama Wants®Her Body Back meal plan and workout DVDs, you have a surefire combination for success.
Body Back® :
- 2 Workouts per week in a small group format
- Mama Wants Her Body Back DVD, Food Journal and Program Guide
- Before and After Fitness Assessments
- Online Coaching and Support
Body Back® Maintenance :
- Ongoing high intensity interval workouts to maintain a high fitness level. These are advanced classes. They are only open to participants who can run at least two miles. The workouts have been clinically proven in a University research study to help moms lose the weight and get their body back. Moms all over the country are achieving results that they never dreamed possible.
Mondays & Wednesdays 9:30 a.m. Starts: February 28, 2011
Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:00 a.m. Starts: March 1st
$399 for 8-Week Program
Body Back Maintenance :
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
6:00 a.m. or 9:00 a.m.
$99 per month or $15 per class.