4th Annual Country Fair – April 30th
Gather up those boots and bandannas and shimmy your way over to this year 4th annual SEES Country Fair on April 30th from 10:00am to 5:00 pm. As always, this year’s All American Country Fair – From Sea To Shining SEES, features fun and exciting activities for the whole family to enjoy. Come try your luck at the Fish Flinger or the new Cow Milking Carnival Game. Get that throwing arm ready for this year’s new Dunk Tank or try out the Black Hole Shuffle Board. These are just a few of the games…and you can bet your boots you will find many more!! All aboard the Country Fair Train… keep your hats on as you travel down Route 66! Roll up those sleeves and mine for the finest Candy in the West at the Candy Mine.
In addition to all of the yummy favorites at the Snack Shack, we will also be featuring our first ever Bake Sale, with many yummy goodies for you to try… baked by our local SEES families! Make sure you stop by our Cake Walk and y’all could win a fresh home-made cake or Pillow Pet!!! Dress up your outfit by making a patriotic charm bracelet or cowboy hat to go with those boots and Country Fair
T-Shirt !!! This years Chow will be cooked up by Smoke House Grill, featuring hot dogs, burgers, veggie burgers, potato salad, and Cole slaw.
Make sure you visit Eagle Ranch featuring all of our unique and amazing silent auction items. Whether you are shopping for your home, a teacher birthday, anniversary, or graduation gift, or just something fun for the family, you are sure to find it at the Fair for you to kick up your boots and say “YEE HAW!” There is something for everyone!! The live auction is back, on our entertainment stage. Come place your bid on our preferred parking spot dedicated to you, or how about a signed Anaheim Ducks hockey jersey
You can just sit and relax and enjoy while our SEES students entertain you with their wonderful singing. And, this year, for the first time ever, we welcome Atomic Groove to the SEES Country Fair stage.
- Still looking to sponsor a booth or game? Please contact Anne Brown at email@example.com
- For all baskets and other silent or live auction donations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bessie the cow is selling her spots, please refer to the school Bulletin or the SEES website for more information.
- We are also still looking for scarecrows for the Fair. These scarecrows will be placed throughout the Fair as decorations, so they need to be free-standing. For more information check the SEES website or email email@example.com.
- If you are interested in our bake sale, please contact Juli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are looking for creative bakers to make cakes for the cake walk. Please contact Kim at email@example.com if you can provide a cake.
- We still need volunteers to work one of our 38 booths and or games such as the Snack Shack, World or Sports Games or Prize Booth, to name a few. The duties include distributing food or beverages in exchange for tickets, exchanging prize tickets for prizes, explaining a game to participants or giving a prize at the end of a game. If you are interested in volunteering, or have a Middle School or High School student (they can earn Community Service Hours) that can volunteer that day, please contact Tatiana and Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name or your child’s name and the time you are available to work. They will get back to you with your game or booth assignment.
- Pre-sales for food and gaming tickets will start 2 weeks before the Fair. You can purchase your tickets at SEES during the following hours:
Monday April 18th at 8:15-8:45am, 11:30-12:00pm, and 3:00-3:30pm
Wednesday April 20th at 8:15-8:45am, and 2:00pm-2:30pm
Friday April 22 at 8:15-8:45am, 11:30-12:00pm, and 3:00-3:30pm
Monday April 25th at 8:15-8:45am, 11:30-12:00pm, and 3:00-3:30pm
Wednesday April 27th at 8:15-8:45am, and 2:00pm-2:30pm
Friday April 29th at 8:15-8:45am, 11:30-12:00pm, and 3:00-3:30pm
Tickets will also be available the day of the Fair.
All of the Country Fair information including auction items and times, performance schedule, and other important details can be found:
- On the SEES website at www.smusd.org/sees/
- On the San Elijo Life website at www.sanelijolife.com
- In your child’s Wednesday envelope the week of the Fair
We can’t wait to see you there! Thank you for your support,
SEES Country Fair Committee