The San Elijo Hills Women’s Club (SEHWC) Proudly Hosts A Victorian High Tea
The San Elijo Hills Women’s Club (SEHWC)
A Victorian High Tea
Sunday, October 17th, at 2:00 pm
Martha Kaloogian’s house
1409 Schoolhouse Way
San Elijo Hills
This elegant affair includes the traditional three-course menu of:
Delicate tea sandwiches
Freshly baked scones
A fine selection of teas and sparkling champagne
– Tax deductible donations are $25 per person, all of which will go to Women’s Empowerment International (WE) which gives grants to women to help them work their way out of poverty
– Hats are welcome so if you like hats, please wear your favorite or browse in our Hat Loaner Boutique to borrow one for the day
– We can seat 64 people so make your reservation right away. This event is open to everyone so bring someone you know will enjoy the experience.
– Includes shopping at a Bazaar to sell goods made by some of the women who were helped by WE here in San Diego. There will be jewelry, scarves, and African artifacts. There will also be Fresh Produce Sales from the organic garden run by International Rescue Committee in University Heights.
– Participation is limited to 64 so make your reservation soon!
Contact: Martha Kaloogian at 760-736-4044 or email at email@example.com .