San Elijo Elementary Country Fair is Finally Here!!
Gather up those boots and bandanas and shimmy your way over to this year’s SEES Country Fair this Saturday April 30th from 10 am – 5pm. “All American Country Fair – From Sea to Shining SEES.” It will feature fun and exciting activities for the whole family to enjoy. Come try your luck at the Fish Flinger or the new Cow Milking Carnival Game. Get that throwing arm ready for this year’s new Dunk Tank or try out the Black Hole Shuffle Board. These are just a few of the games… and you can bet your boots you will find many more !!! All aboard the Country Fair BOB Train…. keep your hats on as you travel down Route 66 !! Roll up those sleeves and mine for the finest Candy in the West at the Candy Mine.
They will be featuring their first ever Bake Sale. Make sure you stop by the Cake Walk and y’all could win a fresh homemade cake or pillow pet !!! Dress up your outfit by making a patriotic charm bracelet or cowboy hat to go with those boots !! This year’s chow will be cooked by Smokehouse Catering, hot dogs, burgers, and veggie burgers, and will be served from 11am – 3:30pm.
Be sure to visit the Eagle Ranch featuring all or our unique and amazing silent auction items. The live auction is back. Then relax and enjoy some live singing from the students of SEES and the first time ever performing at the Country Fair Atomic Groove (12:00p-1:00p). YEE HAW !!
San Elijo Elementary Country Fair – specific details
- SEES 4th Annual COUNTRY FAIR THIS SATURDAY! 10:00a – 5:00p Opening Flag Ceremony & National Anthem at 10am at SEES Front gate with San Marcos High School Jr. ROTC.
- Classroom Baskets – will be on display for viewing on Friday during & after flag salute in the Multi-purpose room
- Cake Entries – please deliver to the community room in the office from 8:30a – 4:00p.
- Friday Last Day for Country Fair Presale Prices– Adult meals $7.00 and kids $5.00 and Family Meal Deal only available at presale: 2 Adult Meals, 2 Kid’s Meals and 100 game tickets for $55.00 (a $9.00 savings!) Game Ticket Prices: 12 tickets = $5.00 (save $1.00), 25 tickets = $10.00 (save $2.50), 100 tickets = $40.00 (save $10.00) .
- Volunteers – The front and back gates will be locked until 10:00am. All Country Fair Volunteers who have a 10:00am shift, please arrive by 9:45 and check in at the volunteer table outside the front gate. Any volunteers during the fair should check in at the volunteer table inside the front gate of the school.
- Volunteers to Set -Up and Take Down the Fair – Anyone that can help with Set up or take down on Friday or Saturday, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country Fair Flash Mob – Don’t forget to check out the YouTube video to learn the simple dance steps. Then at the Fair, sometime in the 3:00 pm hour, “THE” song will come on, San Elijo Dance Academy dancers will start the dance, and anyone who wants to can join the “mob”!! Click here to learn the simple dance steps.
- Hendo’s and A Colorful Universe – Dine Out Saturday Night – After a long day enjoying the SEES Country Fair who wants to cook? Stay out of the kitchen and head on over to Hendo’s from 5 pm to closing for some yummy pizza, pasta or salad. Hendo’s will donate 20% of your purchase on all food and nonalcoholic beverages for dining in or take out (but not on delivery orders). No flier needed, just let them know you are from SEES. After you are done eating, send the kids to A Colorful Universe to enjoy some art by painting a ceramic and proceeds will also go back to SEES from 5 to closing. Don’t forget to mention SEES while you are at both places.
- This is our opportunity on Saturday night to unite as a community and support the businesses and say Thank you for supporting our School today.