San Elijo Elementary PTO Updates
SEES 5th Annual Country Fair, Saturday April 28th
This coming Wednesday, March 14 all are welcome to attend the next Country Fair Meeting at 6:30pm at Hometown Realty. Extra help is always appreciated and goes a long way.
Calling all Country Fair Sponsors! March 12th is the deadline to be included in the Country Fair Brochure as a Gold or Silver Level
sponsor. Please go to the PTO page to see what sponsorship opportunities are available, or contact Nicole or Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you can provide yummy Bake Sale contributions, please contact Juli Defilippis, email@example.com.
- The auction room is collecting items for those great Auction Baskets; please contact Gail Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We are in need of fun prizes for our Prize Booths. Please contact Annette Bailey at email@example.com to donate any extra
- party favors that you have left over.
- The Candy mine is in need of candy. If you have candy to donate, please contact Malia Goss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Maze Team needs strong men to come help with set up Friday, April 27th, the night before the fair. Please contact Erin
- Witt at email@example.com. We are still looking for a person to help with Bessie the Cow. This person is responsible for advertising and selling Bessie’s Spots.
- This year we are in need of straw hay for decor and seating, please contact Pat Sheridan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-798-2086 if you have hay we could borrow or know someone who might be able to provide hay.
- Attention Middle School Students! Have fun while you earn community service hours at the Country Fair. If you can volunteer, please contact our Volunteer Coordinators at email@example.com.
- For any questions or if you would like to help in any way please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support.
If you have an incoming kindergartener next year please note the following. Registration packets can be picked up in the front office and packets will be accepted starting March 14th. The deadline to be included in the AM class lottery is April 26th and the lottery will be held on April 27th. Students entering kindergarten for the 2012-2013 school year must turn 5 on or before November 1, 2012.
Mark your calendars! Multicultural Night is coming to SEES
Join us for an evening of entertainment, display boards and a chance to learn about the many cultures found at our school on Friday, March 30 from 6-8p. This event is sure to be a wonderful experience for our entire SEES community! If celebrating your culture and country of origin with others is something that interests you, please consider being part of the SEES Multicultural Night!
• Is there a neat tradition your family started way back when?
• Can your family speak another language besides English?
• Do you know musicians, dancers or other types of ethnic performers to invite?
• Would your family like to put together a display board representing your country of origin?
• Are you willing to share some textiles, musical instruments, crafts, maps, flags, currency or photos?
If you would like to help, please email email@example.com by March 16, 2012