Valentine’s Day in San Elijo Hills
So, there’s a few days left till Valentine’s Day, and let me guess…you’re still stuck on that perfect gift idea?
Throughout the year we show our loved ones how much we care for them by doing little things for them each day. But we are so busy with work, school, kids, and other activities that it’s sometimes hard to always show our love and appreciation to the people we care about. For most of us, February 14 is a day that we take some time away from everyday life to spend with our loved ones, and to do a little something out of the ordinary to express how much they mean to us. It doesn’t matter if it’s small or big, cheap or expensive, all that matters is the thought we put into it. But how do we come up with these special romantic gift ideas!? Well…if you’re still with me, consider yourself lucky!
In today’s day and age, there is a wide variety of exciting and creative gifts available for reasonable prices. They range from categories in personalization, jewelry, trips/events, food, accessories, clothing and much more!
- Postal Annex – Many cute valentine’s day gifts to choose from
- Ignite Yoga Fusion Studio – Buy your loved one a month membership to the Yoga Studio
- French Nails and Spa – Treat her/him to a manicure or pedicure
- Albertsons – A wide variety of flowers and Valentine’s Day teddy bears and chocolates
- Starbucks – Starbucks gift cards or mugs are always a warm gift
- Yogurt Utopia – Go for some frozen yogurt for an after lunch treat
- Double Peak Park – Beautiful views of North County and amazing sunsets
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve – Lovely trails leading to clear blue views of the reserve
- Canapés Restaurant – Has a wonderful Valentine’s Day special! Share a 5-course meal for 2 ($85)
- Old California Restaurant Row – Can’t decide where to eat? Check out your options!
- Edwards Cinema – Treat yourselves to a romantic movie
- AMF Eagle Lanes – Go bowling and challenge each other
We know that San Elijo Hills residents mostly consist of family’s. Some fun ideas to do with your kids on Valentine’s Day include making crafts, cards, decorations, and baking Valentine’s Day cookies or cakes. Some games parents can play with their kids are scavenger and treasure hunts, piñatas, and Valentine’s Day contests. Liz Bolton Stables offers lessons for children as well as adults click here to purchase a riding package for Valentine’s.
San Elijo Life – Staff Blogger